Challenge of brain health
A healthy brain is essential to enjoy a productive human life. Many environmental, social, occupational, and lifestyle factors influence brain health.
The Lifebrain project aims to identify these factors and understand how they influence brain development, cognitive function and mental health at different stages of life. Read more about the vision of Lifebrain.
Subscribe to newsletter
- Lifebrain at the Oslo Science Expo Sep. 28, 2018
- Brain health promotion across the lifespan: Lifebrain and Norwegian Brain Council stakeholder workshop July 2, 2018
- Lifebrain consortium meeting in Oslo June 12, 2018
- Dried blood spots (DBS) - good for science and health Oct. 30, 2018
- Fatty fish and fish oils are good for your brain Oct. 18, 2018
- An active lifestyle is linked with good brain health in old age Oct. 5, 2018